MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER IN JERUSALEM
VALENTINE'S DAY IN JERUSALEM
INVIGORATE AND RE-EMPOWER YOUR MARRIAGE
FEBRUARY 8-17, 2021
The Time: FEB 8-17 / 2021
The Place: Jerusalem & Sea of Galilee.
Open only to 30 couples/
Join with Rabbi & Bonnie Halpern and other leaders on a Marriage Adventure on Valentines Day.
Highlights of Messages
Men will learn the Lions Roar in
mens leadership in these end times.
Women will receive the Deborah
anointing for the end times.
Learning to go from loss to mountain
sized vision with your partner.
Reinventing yourself for a
Growing seasoned together
with a spark.
Living smaller is Living larger,
Smaller is more Power for Living.
Renew Your Wedding Vows
Receive His Blessing
Choose your special Scripture as it is spoken over you in Hebrew
Worship Together on the Sea of Galillee
postponed DUE TO COVID
Includes the following:
1. Round Trip direct flight from Newark Airport on El Al Airlines.
2. Hotels, food (Israeli Breakfast and Dinner), taxes, tips, transfer fees, all sites and activities.
3. Baptism in the Sea of Galilee or Jordan River.
4. Worship experience on the Sea of Galilee.
5. Speakers, Worship Times in the evenings.
1. Bath in the mineral rich salt of the Dead Sea.
2. Walk the streets of ancient cities as, Jerusalem, Safed,
3. Be water baptized in the Jordan River.
4. Visit key Biblical sites.
5. Experience worship on the Sea of Galilee in an
ancient fishing boat.
6. Visit world renowned chocolate factory on an Israeli
7. Enjoy the world famous Jerusalem rose garden,
( Israel is one of the worlds leading producers of
8. Visit and pray at the Wailing Wall and experience
the underground tunnel.
9. Enjoy communion together in the Garden of
Gethsemane / Visit the Garden Tomb / Have
corporate prayer in the Upper Room / Visit the Tomb
10. Renew your wedding vows at the site of the
wedding of Cana.
11. Be refreshed in the springs of Engedi, an oasis in the
wilderness. David wrote Psalm 63, (Psalm of David)
when he was in the wilderness of Judah, sojourning
in the desert.
12. Walk the shores of the Sea of Galilee and watch the
sun set on this beautiful place where Jesus walked
and ministered to so many.