1. We believe in the only living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Creator of Heaven and Earth (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy. 6:4; Isaiah. 42:5).
2. We believe that the one true God exists eternally in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—and that these, being one God, are equal in deity, power, and glory.
3. We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the Son of God and Israel's promised Messiah and the Redeemer of the entire human race. According to the prophet Isaiah, Yeshua gave His life as an atoning sacrifice for our sins (Isaiah 7:14, 9:6-7; 53:4-10; Psalm 16:9-11).
4. We believe salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Yeshua Ha Mashiach alone (John 14:6). There is nothing we can do on our own merit to receive the gift of salvation. (Isaiah 64:6, John 6:29, John 14:6)
5. We believe the Torah is the inspired Word of God, inerrant as originally given; along with the Prophets (Nevi'im) and the Writings (Ketuvim), and the Brit Chadasha (New Covenant- Jeremiah 31:31-34). They form the complete revelation of God's will for the redemption of humanity. (Numbers 12:6-8; Isaiah 8:20; 2 Timothy 3:16,17)
6. We believe that anyone, whether Jewish or Gentile, who by faith genuinely trusts Messiah Yeshua as Savior and Redeemer, are immediately forgiven of sin and becomes a child of God. This salvation is not the result of any human effort, merit, or works, and it is the gift of God.
7. We believe that only ONE WAY, whether Jewish or Gentile, receives salvation. (See Above)
8. We believe that God the Son became flesh in the person of Yeshua (Jesus), the promised Messiah of Israel, who was conceived of the Spirit of God and born of the Jewish virgin, Miriam (Mary). We believe in His full deity and full humanity, His sinless life, and His miracles. We believe that Messiah Yeshua’s death was the sacrifice for man’s sin and He that He arose from the grave on the 3rd day, and that HE will return in glory in establishing His literal kingdom on earth.
1. We believe that the Scriptures, both the Hebrew Bible (Tenakh) and the New Testament (Chadashah), are fully inspired by God and are His complete revelation to humankind. The 66 books of the Bible are thus true and authoritative in everything they speak of. Accordingly, we derive our doctrine from the teachings of God’s Word, the Bible, and not from the traditions of men, however venerable our ancient sages might have been.
1. We affirm the Shema: "Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God, the Lord is One." The Hebrew word for "One" implies compound unity. God is one but has manifested Himself in three separate and distinct persons. Hence, we believe that God is a Tri-unity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is infinite and perfect, eternally existing in three equal persons, each possessing the nature of deity, as well as the characteristics of personality
2. As the Creator of all things, God is "The"Father over all creation, and thus its Sovereign Ruler. He is the One and only God and King of Israel and has chosen the Jewish people and Israel as His unique people and nation. He is the Father of Messiah Yeshua, whom He sent to redeem humanity, and is the Father of all who trusts in His gracious provision.
1. We believe the Ruach HaKodesh (The Holy Spirit) is a person. He possesses all the distinct attributes of deity and personality. We believe that the Spirit of God regenerates, seals, and helps the believer live a holy life. At the moment of salvation, every believer receives the Spirit's presence into the Messiah's body, and the Spirit permanently indwells the new believer.
Replacement Theology, Dispensationlism, Allegorical Interpretation.
1.Replacement Theology destroys
the identity and distinction of Israel as well as their calling.Romans 11:29.
2. Dispensationalism destroys the
the urgency of reaching the Jewish people as taught in Romans 1:16.
3. Allegorical Interpretation destroys the distinction of the Wife of Jehovah (Israel) and the Bride of Christ (New Testament Church).It removes from the Scriptures Gods covenant promises for Israel and the Jewish people.